Often problems that occur with Timely’s Calendar come from conflicts with other Themes or Plugins. Use these steps to determine if this is the case.
First please check to make sure you have the latest versions of:
- the Timely plugin (latest version available from time.ly)
Testing for a Plugin Conflict
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard, then to Plugins > Installed Plugins. Disable all plugins except for the All-in-One Event Calendar.
- Check your calendar to see if the issue still exists. If the issue is resolved, then there is a plugin conflict.
I have a plugin conflict, what can I do?
If you have identified a plugin conflict, please let us know in the forums which plugin is causing the conflict and what the error is. Unfortunately there is usually no quick fix for plugin conflicts, however we try to iron out these conflicts in future releases if possible.
Testing for a Theme Conflict
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard, then to Appearance > Themes, and activate the Twenty Twelve, Twenty Thirteen, or Twenty Fourteen theme.
- Return to your calendar and check to see if you are still experiencing the same issues. If the answer is “no” then please try following this article on resolving theme and plugin conflicts. If the answer is “yes” then please, when contacting Support for help, state that you have tested for a theme conflict and which theme you are using. Please also use the Forums to see if there is a solution or if other members of the community are having the same problem.